Alcoholic Beverage License and Fees


Any business or club that desires to sell any cereal malt beverage or alcoholic beverage within the City of Paola must be licensed to do so. There are also restrictions on where and when these beverages may be sold and consumed. An application is required for any new or renewal license and fees are as follows:

  • Caterer:
  • Cereal Malt Beverage – off premises:
  • Cereal Malt Beverage – on premises:
  • Class A & B Private Clubs:
  • Drinking Establishment:
  • Retail Liquor Store:


Applications are available from the City Clerk. Other restrictions and requirements apply based on specific circumstances of your business and its location. The City Clerk will be happy to assist you with your application and inform you of these restrictions and requirements.